|Go to calendar|
|Title:||Pop 90's - Hump Social & Party|
|Calendar:||Center for Sex Positive Culture|
|Date:||6:00 pm 06.27.2012 - 12:00 am 06.28.2012|
|Location:||Center for Sex Positive Culture, 1602 15th Ave. W., Seattle, WA 98119|
|Copy:||Copy to Google calendar|
|Copy to outlook (ICS)|
DescriptionTime to reminisce with the Dance/Pop music hits of the 90's, back when boy bands, raves, dot.coms, Magic: The Gathering and upwardly-mobile coffee were major concerns!
When: Social: 6-8pm
Where: CSPC Main Space
Who may attend: Social 6-8pm: All Adults +18
Party 8pm-12am: CSPC Members and their guests
Cost: Social: Free
Party:$10 members, $20 guests 6-8pm entry, $15/$25 after 8
Hump Party Description:
The Hump is a place for talking, socializing, workshops, playing and what you make of it. The Hump Team would like to get to know you, so be sure to bring some smiles!
How the Hump works:
Free Social from 6pm-8pm:
talking, eating, cuddling (with our clothes on, clothing optional during the Party)
teaching (feel free to ask around if you'd like to learn more about something!)
Party from 8pm-12am:
includes all activities from the Social plus:
* and more talking
Coming straight from work and feeling grimy? Showers open at 6pm, feel free to partake and freshen up. :)
1. Self-Touch is allowed only in the Solo space.
2. When in the Cuddle (no sex, pants on) or Romp (sex OK) pile, always ask before touching.
3. Check in with Event Coordinator (EC) before suspensions and other more elaborate scenes. Please tell us your plans.
4. No photos without prior permission your EC! Writing in advance GREATLY appreciated.
5. No electronic communication devices such as cell phones, blackberries, laptops.
6. The back play spaces are for couples, moresomes and invited voyeurs only.
7. NEVER wander in the back. Ask staff if you need supplies.
8. Impact play (hitting, slapping, flogging, whipping, caning, take downs, etc.) is not allowed at the Hump, not even in the back room. (Exception: Birthday Spankings)*
*It's true. Birthday spankings are allowed, open hand only, by proxy or not... But the birthday person must be part of the scene... And it does come with a (mandatory) special birthday announcement over the microphone.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about BDSM at the Hump.
Volunteers are often needed.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
for Hump specific volunteering information and just stop by and get a taste of Hump work. If you like it then write us or ask to get on our shadow schedule. All volunteers, regardless of experience, shadow at hump before joining the team. If you have questions, please ask, team members wear badges and we love talking with you.
Thank you so much!
Please log in to add a comment.