Greetings Elegant Eroticists,
I hope you’re having a smashing summer and that your 4th was filled with friends, family, and fireworks. Let’s dive in.
Upcoming Play Parties
As we settle into our new space we are ramping up to more events. Here is what is coming up! Please note there are no door sales, all tickets to our events must be purchased online.
Want to make new friends? Contribute to something you care about? Learn new skills? Become a CSPC volunteer! We're hosting two volunteer orientations in the next month. Can’t make it to one of these? We will be hosting New Volunteer Orientations on the 2nd Thursday of each month.
Did you know that your CSPC membership is honored at many other organizations? Currently, we have agreements with:
- Bad Girls in Portland, OR
- Bellingham Sex Positive Center in Bellingham, WA
- The Citadel in San Francisco, CA
- Indigo Volo Society in Victoria, BC
- Kitsap Aces in Bremerton, WA
- Metro Vancouver Kink in Vancouver, BC
- Portland Leather Alliance in Portland, OR
- TES aka Eulenspiegel Society in New York, NY
- Threshold in North Hollywood, CA
Each of these clubs operates differently. Before attending using your reciprocal membership, contact them to double check what kind of identification and proof of membership they require.
June Board Meeting Report
Additional topics discussed at this month's board meeting:
- Facility - A beautiful new rolling gallery wall has been installed in the space and is covered in fabulous erotic art. Come check them out! This wall can be moved to create a check-in area at our events so as you wait you can peruse the art.
- Event Process Design - We are beta testing a new party submission form. Members will soon have an avenue for making party visions a reality.
- Mission Alignment - Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! We are reviewing all your feedback and most valuable interactions with the CSPC to ensure that what we do is a reflection of the values, experiences, and motivations of the membership.
As usual, all are welcome to join us for the next Board Meeting. Come to hear the latest updates, meet fellow members, and bring your thoughts, questions, and concerns to the Board.
If you have questions for the CSPC but you’re not sure who to contact, check out the CSPC Directory for contact info and the areas of focus for each of our board members. For general feedback, please use feedback@theCSPC.org.
That’s all for this month. We hope to see you at an upcoming event!